- Conference on Convex Analysis and Probability, Marrakech,
Morocco (february 1993)
- French-German Conference on Optimization, Dijon, France (june
- Second Conference on Nonlinear Analysis, Marrakech, Morocco
- North west european analysis seminar, Lyon, France (mai 1995)
- Conference On different aspects of differentiability II,
Warsaw, Poland (september 1995)
- Second World Congress of Nonlinear Analysts, Athenes,Greece
- French-Chilen days on Optimization, Paris, France (january
- Fourth Catalan Conference on Applied Mathematics, Taragona,
Spain (march 1998)
- Conference in honour of Professor John Borwein, Limoges,
France (october 1999)
- MODE (Mathématiques de l'Optimisation et de la
décision) Group at University
of Perpignan (november 1992), at University of Clermont-Ferrand
at University of Limoges (march 1996), at University of Poitiers (march
at University of Orleans (march 1999), at University of Pau (march
at University of Le Havre (march 2004)
- ``Weak-regularity of functions and sets in Asplund spaces"
LEA Workshop on Optimization, Games and Economic Applications, Barcelona,
June 9-10 (2005)
- ``Calmness under a proper intersection property'',
22nd IFIP TC 7 Conference on
System Modeling and Optimization , Torino, 18-22 jully (2005)
- Scientific Committee `` 5th WSEAS International Conference on
SYSTEMS THEORY and
SCIENTIFIC COMPUTATION", Malta, 15-17 September (2005)
- ``Radiality and semismoothness'',
Conference dedicated to S. Rolewicz in honour of his 75th birthday, Beldewo (Poland), September, 17-22 (2007)
- ``Lagrangian and Hamiltonian conditions for the generalized Bolza problem and applications'',
Conference TAM'TAM (Tendance de l'Application des Mathématiques en Tunisie-Algérie-Maroc), Kénitra (Morocco), May, 4-8 (2009)
- ``Weak regularity and sufficient conditions for error bound '',
International Symposium of Mathematical Programming, Chicago (USA), August, 24-28, (2009)
- ``Regularity and parametrized error bound", International Conference on Continuous Optimization,
Santiago de Chile, July 26-29 2010.
- ``Noncoincidence of the limiting and approximate subdifferentials" Journée d'Analyse Non linéaire, Limoges, February 2011.
- ``alpha-farness and sweeping process", Third edition of Alicante-Limoges-Elche Meeting on Optimization, June 23-25, 2011, Castro Urdiales, Spain.
- ``Approximate and limiting Fréchet subdifferentials of integral functionals", 25th IFIP TC7 Conference
on system Modeling and Optimization, September 12-16, 2011,
- `` On controllability of differential inclusions", International conference on Optimization, Theory, Algorithms and Applications in Economics,
Centre de Recerca Matem\`atica, Barcelone,
October 24-28, 2011.
- Journées Franco-Chiliennes d'Optimisation, Perpignan, December 1-3, 2011.
- ``Reduction of sweeping process to an unconstrained differential inclusion", CMM Universidad de Chile, Santiago,
One day on variational analysis, January 4, 2012.
- `` ``Favorable classes for radiality and semismoothness", ALEL2012, Limoges, July 2-6, 2012.
- ``A characterization of the free disposal condition for nonconvex economies on infinite-dimensional commodity spaces", ISMP 2012 21st
International Symposium on Mathematical Programming, 19–24 August, 2012, Berlin.
- ``Regularity and Lipschitz-like properties of subdifferentials", ICCOPT (International
Conference on Continuous Optimization), Lisboa, 28/07-01/08/2013.
- ``Differential properties of Moreau envelope", 2nd International Conference on Variational Analysis and Optimization,
- ``Necessary optimality conditions in vector optimization with a general preference", Latin American Workshop on Optimization and Control, Lima, Pérou,
- ``Positively $\alpha$-far sets and existence results for generalized perturbed sweeping processes",
International conference on Variational Analysis, Optimization and Quantitative Finance, Limoges (France), May 18-22, 2015.
- ``On the convexity of the value function for a class of nonconvex variational problems", SIAM Conference on Control
and its Applications, Paris, July 8-10, 2015.
- ``Characterizations of free disposal hypothesis in nonconvex economies with
infinite-dimensional commodity spaces", International Conference on Equilibium and Optimization Methodology
in Finance and Economics,
King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, November 9-11, 2015.